petek, 15. februar 2008

BACK TO REALITY

I woke up on wednesday morning on my room in my bad and it was s o strange. My first tout was -what should I do now?
I decided to look at all my erasmus photos and than make an album with notes. So I could show it to all my friends and family and don't need to repead 1000 times how was it, where were I,...
To make this took me one week, because I couldn't decide which photos to choose and than I already had to go to my study city Ljubljana. I went to my faculty and it was so strange to understand the lesions and everybody was so happy that I am back. But a lot of work was also waiting for me so I was all the time on my faculty and got hardly any sleep.
But yesterday it was valentineday and I spent it with my boyfriend Grega and it was great. We were walking trough Ljubljana and than had lunch together and than returned back home to Maribor.
Now I am more or les packing because I am going to skiing tomorrow!I can't wait to be with my family and Grega one week.I don't know how I am going to manage all my exams, because one week after skiing I am going to Amerika already. But after erasmus my moto is :Don't worry everything will be OK, somehow!
So friends I miss you all very much and I hope that when we said goodbye that this was not forever!

KISS FOR ALL*

Ni komentarjev: